|Ready for Occupancy |
Unit where you can move in anytime you want. That is, after completing the paperwork and settling the payment.
If you’re interested in our ready for occupancy townhouse. Please click this, https://www.batangashouse.com/property/southbrooke-village-house-and-lot-for-sale/
Unit being sold before its completion, during its construction while paying on its down payment. These mean that the property still does not exist.
If you’re interested in our pre-selling townhouse. Please click this, https://www.batangashouse.com/property/azalea-vista-house-and-lot-for-sale/
1. Property is already built and existing.
2. Buyer can move in immediately after purchase.
3. Amenities are readily available.
1. Requires higher cash out.
2. Most of the best or prime locations are already taken.
3. Home improvements and renovations will be an added cost.
| Advantages : |
1. Low introductory price and flexible payment schemes.
2. More selections of available.
3. You can customize the unit according to your preferences.
1. Finished unit does not meet your expectation.
2. Failure of full completion and delay in turnover.
3. Getting the service of a corrupt broker.
1. Ask the residents about the pros and cons of living there.
2. Get pre-approved from a financing institution if you need a home loan .
3. Deal with a licensed broker or verified sales agent .
4. Visit the condo or village of your choice and tour the building and amenities.
| Recommendations : |
1. Buy only from and invest in reputable developers who have a long and solid history of delivering quality properties on time.
2. Get the services of a licensed and registered broker to guide you in the process of buying a pre-selling.
3. Pick a location that will potentially become a business district.